Young Girls Quotes

Found 10 quotes in the topic of Young Girls .
[ Page 1 of 1 ]
.

"What you can see, time and time again, is that the predators will adapt their means to whatever the young people are doing whether it's malls, whether it's ski slopes, whether it's beaches. Predators are going to do everything in their power to try to convince young girls, young boys, to come with them and enter this particular lifestyle." Chip Burrus
Add Category or Author

Lifestyle    Predators    Young Girls   

.

"Finally, let me say that as a mother of two young girls, I deplore any type of violence against women." Freda Black
Add Category or Author

Young Girls   

.

"In the end I got to use a lot of my young girls. We wanted to come out and fight to the end and we got to do that with our juniors, sophomores and freshmen. Classical is a real good team, and they are the best team we have played all year." Fred Hogan
Add Category or Author

Freshmen    Juniors    Sophomores    Young Girls   

.

"Eastern Wayne has a lot of young girls on their team. So when we put pressure on their guards, we were able to force turnovers that led to easy baskets." Debra Pegram
Add Category or Author

Baskets    Young Girls   

.

"He is (happy), ... He likes Tuscaloosa. They enjoy it there. He's got two young girls and they've got a third on the way, they just found out it's another girl, so that will be three girls. He likes everything about the job." Don Shula
Add Category or Author

Job    Young Girls   

.

"He is (happy). He likes Tuscaloosa. They enjoy it there. He's got two young girls and they've got a third on the way, they just found out it's another girl, so that will be three girls. He likes everything about the job." Don Shula
Add Category or Author

Job    Young Girls   

.

"The young girls and the senior girls were all nervous. Softball is 80 percent mental, and the other 20 percent is fundamental." Theresa Carroll
Add Category or Author

Young Girls   

Chris Henderson

"It hits home, and it truly is unfortunate for anyone to steal from young girls. All they want to do is play softball." Chris Henderson
Add Category or Author

Young Girls   

.

"Nabokov manipulates the reader into really experiencing this wild desire, and you forget that [Humbert Humbert] is lusting after young girls. After finishing the novel, I felt like I'd just eaten an entire box of candy." Ashley Morrison
Add Category or Author

Young Girls   

.

"All-American' looks very different today than it did twenty years ago, and I felt that that wasn't being reflected. For better or for worse, young girls get their idea of what is beautiful from the pages of magazines. And so when an Indian girl looks in Seventeen and sees a girl from her background smiling back at her, that sends her a message that she is beautiful." Atoosa Rubenstein
Add Category or Author

Magazines    Twenty Years    Young Girls   





Add this widget to your website!



You Might Like This Author

Mark Twain
Birth: 1835-11-30 Death: 1910-04-21

"Rail-splitting produced an unparalleled president in Lincoln. But gold hasn't produced even a good A-1 congressman."

Known for his razor sharp wit and ever-present cigar, Mark Twain is one of America's most respected and appreciated humorists. In addition to his classic works, including, The Adventures of Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn, Twain's satires and folksy tales found their way into the heart's of the American public. For more than a century Twain has delighted young and old with his stories and insights. Often he used his humor to tackle some of society's most delicate matters, including the issue of slavery. Twain was also a noted lecturer and traveler, his book Following the Equator being …



"The words you need by the people you admire."

Copyright © 2002-2013 Great Quotes.com


Contact