Ncaa Tournament Quotes
Found 40 quotes in the topic of Ncaa Tournament by .
[ Page 2 of 2 ]
[ Page 2 of 2 ]
- "We are pleased to have Ken on board. He has had experience at both the high school and collegiate levels. He's been extremely successful as a coach, winning state championships in high school and coaching in the NCAA tournament. He is from the desert area (Phoenix) and will fit in well in El Paso."
- "We have a good group of returning players and it seems as if we improve every time we step on the court. There is a lot of work to be done and the success isn't going to come overnight, but we are confident we can continue to work towards our ultimate goal of contending for the NCAA Tournament every season."
- "I feel very bad that Hassan is not here. Hassan Adams is a great kid, a great competitor, and he's going to really bounce back and do great in the NCAA tournament. But we need to beat Arizona. It's hard to beat a good team like Arizona three times. So it's going to be a big challenge for us to come out and have success."
- "If you can?t get the ball up the court, especially in the NCAA Tournament, you can?t score and there?s no chance of winning. (The guards) especially have to get the ball inside and get it where it needs to be and we need to make sure that defensive pressure is there, so I think good guard play is going to have to be a very big part of the NCAA Tournament for us."
- "It was a huge factor. Maine is always in the NCAA Tournament. I remember going to Florida for Easter weekend when I was a kid and didn't know what college hockey was all about. I watched Maine play in a Frozen Four. Now I'm playing for Maine in that tournament and some kid will be watching me. That's pretty exciting."