I Love You Quotes
Found 170 quotes in the topic of I Love You by .
[ Page 1 of 9 ]
[ Page 1 of 9 ]
Roy Croft Topics: Cute Love I Love You Love Pearls of Wisdom Sweet Love Valentine's Day
Ayn Rand Topics: Cute Facebook I Love You Love
Frank Sinatra Topics: Cute Editor's Pick I Love You Love Quote of the Day
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe Topics: I Love You Love Quote of the Day
- "When I say, "I love you," it's not because I want you or because I can't have you. It has nothing to do with me. I love what you are, what you do, how you try. I've seen your kindness and your strength. I've seen the best and the worst of you. And I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. You're a hell of a woman."
John Keats Topics: English Poet I Love You Love Quote of the Day
Neil Diamond Topics: American Musician I Love You Love
- "True Love has many forms. But my true love is her...and her name is B.D.C she is an amazing girl who i can connect with on many levels. She is a girl who i can tell everything to and not feel embarrassed about my flaws she can see through my imperfections and find me perfect the way i am and i can do the same with her i love her and if my love had to be compared to some sort of size on earth it wouldn't be compared to anything because my love for her is as big as the universe. I love you babe"
- "[Tapers, as I've said, I love you. Your cause is righteous. There is nothing wrong with offering audiophiles music in dense, memory-heavy formats that sound great when pumped through awesome speakers. But I implore you to make an effort to distribute your recordings in a medium of lesser fidelity, as well.] I think that if there's something you like, ... that you think ought to be there in a hundred years, deserves being part of the human heritage, you almost have a moral responsibility to see that it gets digitized and put in as many places as possible."
Roy Croft Topics: I Love You
- "Everyone has a gripping stranger in their lives, Andy, a stranger who unwittingly possesses a bizarre hold over you. Maybe it's the kid in cut-offs who mows your lawn or the woman wearing white shoulders who stamps your book at the library - a stranger who, if you were to come home and find a message from them on your answering machine saying, "Drop everything. I love you. Come away with me now to Florida," you'd follow them."
- "When I look at you I see flawless perfection-I know somedays you think my eye needs more training- but it doesnt-I know what I see-you are a flawless beauty and time only serves to prove this right.You are my one true love-the one I have prayed for-the one I struggled and fought to believe could ever exist-and you are here.It was worth it-waiting for you has been worth it-fighting for you has been worth it.You have redefined happiness for me-I am overjoyed that you chose me.I love you."