Greg Biffle Quotes
Information about Greg Biffle
Date of Birth: December 22, 1969
Found 169 quotes by Greg Biffle.
[ Page 1 of 9 ]
[ Page 1 of 9 ]
- "It is kind of tough to have five cars because we race good together right now, ... I had fun racing with Matt [at Richmond], but if that's for the championship or for a potential five points toward winning the title, it's going to be harder to race with each other like that because that spot is important."
- "[Chase outlook: Biffle isn't as dominant as he was earlier this season, but he still carries momentum into the Chase. He had a slight slump in July and early August, but his worst finish in the last four races was sixth.] I think that before tonight I felt like we were the team to beat and I still do, ... We've got so much momentum. Our cars are running so fast. I really feel like we're going to be one of the teams to beat."
- "[Driver Greg Biffle said a member of his crew took a photo of the Hendrick cars failing the height inspection at Dover.] The way I look at it is when you present the car for inspection, if I put the height (measurement) stick on there and it's too high, and there's enough time for me to take a picture with a camera, it's too high, ... I don't care what else happens.. .. If I was racing against a car that was too high on the race track while it was out there on the track Ã¢â¬â and that obviously was the case Ã¢â¬â then there should be a penalty."
- "That's all the practice we get for the entire weekend! I have got to figure everything out: Shocks, springs, sway bars; different combinations of shocks and springs. What if I want to do some tire-pressure information? Is a higher tire pressure better? Lower? These shocks with these springs? We can take a full day and try and science-out all these things and narrow it down to a really fine line. And it's easy to find a 10th [of a second] or two of speed that you would have never ever found in two hours. Not even possible of finding in two hours."
- "Obviously, you've got to make the chase first, so first things first - get in the chase. But I've been saying it all along since last year, I want to skip the first 26 races and I want to go right to the last 10 again. That's where they pay the money. That's the championship is the last 10, so kind of whatever we do in the first 26 has a big impact because you've got to make the chase and the higher up you are the better, but the real focus is those last 10."