1. - "...Bond. James Bond."
Dr. No 1962
2. - "Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine."
3. - "Well, it's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."
I'm No Angel 1933
4. - "I'll be back."
The Terminator 1984
5. - "Would you be shocked if I put on something more comfortable?"
Hell's Angels 1930
6. - "My Mama always said, 'Life was like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.'"
Forrest Gump 1994
7. - "I could dance with you till the cows come home...On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows when you came home."
Duck Soup 1933
8. - "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!"
Gone With The Wind 1939
9. - "You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Well, who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Who the f*** do you think you're talkin' to?"
Taxi Driver 1976
10. - "Gimme a whiskey, ginger ale on the side. And don't be stingy, baby."
Anna Christie 1930
One of the greatest baseball players, managers and coaches during in the second half of the 20th century, Yogi Berra held records for the most home runs hit as a catcher and most consecutive games without an error. He signed a contract with the New York Yankees in 1942, fought in the war, then rejoined the team in 1946, serving as catcher until 1963. Berra played in 14 World Series. After retiring, he managed the Yankees, then the Mets. Berra is one of the few coaches to manage pennant winners in the American and National Leagues and was named to the Baseball Hall of Fame in 1972. He w…
Copyright © 2002-2013 Great Quotes.com