1. - "...Bond. James Bond."
Dr. No 1962
2. - "Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine."
3. - "Well, it's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."
I'm No Angel 1933
4. - "I'll be back."
The Terminator 1984
5. - "Would you be shocked if I put on something more comfortable?"
Hell's Angels 1930
6. - "My Mama always said, 'Life was like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.'"
Forrest Gump 1994
7. - "I could dance with you till the cows come home...On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows when you came home."
Duck Soup 1933
8. - "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!"
Gone With The Wind 1939
9. - "You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Well, who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Who the f*** do you think you're talkin' to?"
Taxi Driver 1976
10. - "Gimme a whiskey, ginger ale on the side. And don't be stingy, baby."
Anna Christie 1930
One of the most enduring sex symbols of our time, Marilyn Monroe's career didn't take off until she had made dozen's of B-movies, playing the stereotypical dumb blond. It wasn't until her role in Gentlemen Prefer Blondes followed soon after by How to Marry a Millionaire that Marilyn gained notoriety. Managing her own career, she was never able to break out of comedic roles, though she longed to do drama. Her personal life was as dramatic as her on screen roles, as she courted and married baseball great Joe DiMaggio and then playwright Arthur Miller. Tragically, her career came to an en…
Copyright © 2002-2013 Great Quotes.com