1. - "...Bond. James Bond."
Dr. No 1962
2. - "Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine."
3. - "Well, it's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."
I'm No Angel 1933
4. - "I'll be back."
The Terminator 1984
5. - "Would you be shocked if I put on something more comfortable?"
Hell's Angels 1930
6. - "My Mama always said, 'Life was like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.'"
Forrest Gump 1994
7. - "I could dance with you till the cows come home...On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows when you came home."
Duck Soup 1933
8. - "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!"
Gone With The Wind 1939
9. - "You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Well, who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Who the f*** do you think you're talkin' to?"
Taxi Driver 1976
10. - "Gimme a whiskey, ginger ale on the side. And don't be stingy, baby."
Anna Christie 1930
Along with Paul McCartney, who he met in a skiffle band in school, John Lennon went on to become one of the most profound and prolific songwriters, composers and performers in the history of music. Playing up to eight hours in small nightclubs early in their career, The Beatles broke out onto the world scene and forever changed the face of music, thanks in large part to the songwriting talent of Lennon and McCartney. Though they stopped touring in 1966, The Beatles continued to redefine music until they broke up four years later. Lennon re-emerged on the music scene in 1980 with his Do…
Copyright © 2002-2013 Great Quotes.com