1. - "...Bond. James Bond."
Dr. No 1962
2. - "Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine."
3. - "Well, it's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."
I'm No Angel 1933
4. - "I'll be back."
The Terminator 1984
5. - "Would you be shocked if I put on something more comfortable?"
Hell's Angels 1930
6. - "My Mama always said, 'Life was like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.'"
Forrest Gump 1994
7. - "I could dance with you till the cows come home...On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows when you came home."
Duck Soup 1933
8. - "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!"
Gone With The Wind 1939
9. - "You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Well, who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Who the f*** do you think you're talkin' to?"
Taxi Driver 1976
10. - "Gimme a whiskey, ginger ale on the side. And don't be stingy, baby."
Anna Christie 1930
Known during his lifetime as a gifted actor, poet and playwright, William Shakespeare, was also an impresario, owning the most successful of all London theaters, The Globe, which opened in 1599. During his life, Shakespeare authored an estimated 37 plays, 154 sonnets, two narrative poems and two" lost plays". He is only known to have graduated from grammar school, there being no records of him attending Oxford or Cambridge. His most famous and beloved plays are Hamlet and Romeo and Juliet, the latter was actually based on a short poem by Arthur Brooks. As fitting of a playwright, his o…
Copyright © 2002-2013 Great Quotes.com