1. - "...Bond. James Bond."
Dr. No 1962
2. - "Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine."
3. - "Well, it's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."
I'm No Angel 1933
4. - "I'll be back."
The Terminator 1984
5. - "Would you be shocked if I put on something more comfortable?"
Hell's Angels 1930
6. - "My Mama always said, 'Life was like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.'"
Forrest Gump 1994
7. - "I could dance with you till the cows come home...On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows when you came home."
Duck Soup 1933
8. - "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!"
Gone With The Wind 1939
9. - "You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Well, who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Who the f*** do you think you're talkin' to?"
Taxi Driver 1976
10. - "Gimme a whiskey, ginger ale on the side. And don't be stingy, baby."
Anna Christie 1930
Albert Einstein's interest in physics began when his father gave him a compass when he was five. His teachers believed he had little scholastic promise, so he dropped out of school at the age of 15. Attending the Federal Polytechnic Academy in Zurich, he excelled in mathematics and physics and went on to take a succession of short-lived teaching posts. When his wife became pregnant, he took a job in the patent office. It was in this job that he developed his groundbreaking work on relativity (E = mc2), Brownian motion and the photoelectric effect, the latter which won him the 1921 Nobe…
Copyright © 2002-2013 Great Quotes.com