1. - "...Bond. James Bond."
Dr. No 1962
2. - "Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine."
3. - "Well, it's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."
I'm No Angel 1933
4. - "I'll be back."
The Terminator 1984
5. - "Would you be shocked if I put on something more comfortable?"
Hell's Angels 1930
6. - "My Mama always said, 'Life was like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.'"
Forrest Gump 1994
7. - "I could dance with you till the cows come home...On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows when you came home."
Duck Soup 1933
8. - "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!"
Gone With The Wind 1939
9. - "You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Well, who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Who the f*** do you think you're talkin' to?"
Taxi Driver 1976
10. - "Gimme a whiskey, ginger ale on the side. And don't be stingy, baby."
Anna Christie 1930
Born Agnes Bojaxhiu, Mother Teresa joined the Order of the Sisters of Our Lady of Loreto in Ireland at the age of 18. Known then as Sister Teresa, her journey in her faith would take her to India and onward to Darjeeling, where she continued her religious vows. Arriving in Calcutta, she was extremely moved by the sick and dying on the city's streets. It was there that she founded Missionaries of Charity, her lifelong work. She started the Kalighat Home for the Dying where she would gather the dying from the streets to give them home care during their last days. Mother Teresa continued …
Copyright © 2002-2013 Great Quotes.com