1. - I'll be back.
The Terminator 1984
2. - Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!
Gone With The Wind 1939
3. - Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'. (That's goddamn right.)
4. - Hasta la vista, baby.
5. - (But you don't understand, Osgood. Uh, I'm a man.) Well, nobody's perfect!
Some Like It Hot 1959
6. - Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye.
7. - Goodbye, Mr. Bond.
8. - I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. Time to die.
Blade Runner 1982
9. - Made it, Ma! Top of the world!
White Heat 1949
10. - Fuh-get about it!
Donnie Brasco 1997
A man of many talents, Will Rogers was born in 1859 in Oklahoma. On a ranch growing up, a freed slave taught Rogers how to use a lasso. He turned his roping skills into a job as a trick roper at Wild West shows and on Vaudeville stages. As he did his rope tricks, he'd tell jokes and offer commentary on the world. He was a smart man and his ability to tell the truth while making people laugh quickly caught on with American audiences. During his lifetime, he starred on Broadway, appeared in 71 movies, was a popular broadcaster and wrote 4,000 syndicated newspaper columns. He died in a pl…
Copyright © 2002-2013 Great Quotes.com