1. - I'll be back.
The Terminator 1984
2. - Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!
Gone With The Wind 1939
3. - Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'. (That's goddamn right.)
4. - Hasta la vista, baby.
5. - (But you don't understand, Osgood. Uh, I'm a man.) Well, nobody's perfect!
Some Like It Hot 1959
6. - Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye.
7. - Goodbye, Mr. Bond.
8. - I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. Time to die.
Blade Runner 1982
9. - Made it, Ma! Top of the world!
White Heat 1949
10. - Fuh-get about it!
Donnie Brasco 1997
Born in 1929, Audrey almost pursued a career in ballet instead of acting. During World War II, it was said that she danced to raise money for the underground movement. While filming Secret People in 1952, director William Wyler spotted her and believed she'd be perfect for the part of the English princess opposite Gregory Peck in Roman Holiday. It was her breakout performance, for which she won an Oscar. She went on to become one of Hollywood's biggest stars. Her beauty, elegance, charm and humor captivated audiences as well as the actors playing opposite her, leading Cary Grant to onc…
Copyright © 2002-2013 Great Quotes.com