1. - I'll be back.
The Terminator 1984
2. - Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!
Gone With The Wind 1939
3. - Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'. (That's goddamn right.)
4. - Hasta la vista, baby.
5. - (But you don't understand, Osgood. Uh, I'm a man.) Well, nobody's perfect!
Some Like It Hot 1959
6. - Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye.
7. - Goodbye, Mr. Bond.
8. - I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. Time to die.
Blade Runner 1982
9. - Made it, Ma! Top of the world!
White Heat 1949
10. - Fuh-get about it!
Donnie Brasco 1997
Bob Marley is known first and foremost as one of the most innovative and well known reggae musicians of all time. Much of his work dealt with the struggles of the poor and the powerless. Bob Marley and the Wailers helped make reggae mainstream, taking it beyond the borders of his homeland, Jamaica. He was also a well-known devotee of the Rastafarian faith, preaching brotherhood and peace for all mankind. Marley was diagnosed with malignant melanoma in 1977, but it was kept secret until he collapsed in New York's Central Park four years later. He was buried near his birthplace at Nine M…
Copyright © 2002-2013 Great Quotes.com