1. - I'll be back.
The Terminator 1984
2. - Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!
Gone With The Wind 1939
3. - Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'. (That's goddamn right.)
4. - Hasta la vista, baby.
5. - (But you don't understand, Osgood. Uh, I'm a man.) Well, nobody's perfect!
Some Like It Hot 1959
6. - Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye.
7. - Goodbye, Mr. Bond.
8. - I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. Time to die.
Blade Runner 1982
9. - Made it, Ma! Top of the world!
White Heat 1949
10. - Fuh-get about it!
Donnie Brasco 1997
Born in Belfast, C.S. Lewis was one of the most influential Christian writers of his day and made significant contributions to popular theology as well as children's and fantasy literature. During his lifetime he wrote more than 30 books, including the highly acclaimed The Chronicles of Narnia, The Four Loves, Mere Christianity and The Screwtape Letters. Lewis was appointed to the position of Fellow and Tutor in English Literature at Oxford and served there for 29 years. A one time devout atheist, he credits friend J.R.R. Tolkien for his conversion to Christianity. In fact, he and Tolk…
Copyright © 2002-2013 Great Quotes.com