1. - I'll be back.
The Terminator 1984
2. - Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!
Gone With The Wind 1939
3. - Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'. (That's goddamn right.)
4. - Hasta la vista, baby.
5. - (But you don't understand, Osgood. Uh, I'm a man.) Well, nobody's perfect!
Some Like It Hot 1959
6. - Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye.
7. - Goodbye, Mr. Bond.
8. - I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. Time to die.
Blade Runner 1982
9. - Made it, Ma! Top of the world!
White Heat 1949
10. - Fuh-get about it!
Donnie Brasco 1997
Arguably one of the greatest football coaches in history, Vince Lombardi served as head coach and general manager of the Green Bay Packers during the 1960's. He was known for his passion for discipline and execution, which led the Packers to five NFL Championships and two Super Bowl wins. His post season record was an astounding 9 and 1, his only loss coming in 1960. He later served as coach, general manager and part owner of the Washington Redskins, which had its first winning season in 14 years under his command. The National Football League's Super Bowl Trophy is named in his honor.
Copyright © 2002-2013 Great Quotes.com